Perfect for takeout or delivery
Whether employees are manning the phones, working the counter, preparing orders or expediting delivery, they need an intuitive Pizzeria POS system tailored to prompt them through their specific job tasks quickly, easily and accurately. Restaurant Manager’s Pizza POS System provides restaurant owners with management controls and information regarding menu mix, inventory, sales, time and attendance, payments, and marketing options.
Businesses who use this POS software benefit from
One intuitive screen allows employees to select various options to customize an order. Pizza restaurants benefit from the fact that one interactive screen handles it all – from size, crust, toppings to specialty and combo orders. This keeps the employee focused on the customer – not the computer.
Restaurant Manager’s robust reporting package provides real-time sales metrics, delivery sales and a host of other sales-related data, allowing you to spend more time running your business. Information on voids, VIP customers or an employee nearing overtime can be set to automatically alert you via your cell phone or email.
Orders are labeled with the customer name and phone number at the call station, marked with the elapsed time at the expediter station, and sent out with the driving instructions and map code at the driver station. Restaurant Manager’s Pizza POS System also offers an alarm feature that identifies all orders that aren’t out the door within a specific amount of time.
Back office reporting
Robust and flexible reporting helps you make better business decisions. Improve management with these reports and stay in compliance with local regulators.
Fast order switching
Quickly and easily switch between existing orders and start new orders directly from the order entry.
Print and display for food preparation
Make fewer kitchen errors and improve customer satisfaction with features such as “updated item” banner alerts and displaying the quantity for modifiers.
“Our clientele expects the very best in service. Restaurant Manager ensures that they get it. From tracking each stage of the order to identifying who gets which appetizer, this system really does it all. And the detailed end of day reporting is just what we need in a high volume business like ours”
Enhance your Pizza POS System with these value-added services
Kitchen Display Monitor (KDS)
- Eliminate the “paper trail” clutter that is prevalent in many kitchens
- Increase efficiency, speed and order accuracy with selected kitchen printers
- Turn tables faster or get orders delivered quicker with orders coming out of the kitchen rapidly
- Metrics provide owners with detailed information on where bottlenecks happen and how to eliminate them
- Generate new revenue streams
- Provide your customers with an easy and convenient way to place orders and increase sales while reducing labor costs
- Eliminate ordering errors due to miscommunication, reducing both waste and costs
- Store an order and automatically send it to the food prep area to guarantee timely delivery
- Reduce the number of phone calls during busy hours by promoting this service to your customers when combined with Online Ordering
- Utilize EMV chip technology with point-to-point encryption to ensure payment data is protected
- Serve customers faster by eliminating the need for your servers to walk back and forth to the POS system
- Collect customer email addresses to populate your marketing database and increase repeat business
- Prompt customers to rate their experience and alert management when a patron isn’t satisfied, avoiding negative Yelp reviews
- Reduce wait times
- Locate guests more quickly
- Create receipts that link to inventory items to menu items
- Track exact item quantity sold by customer count or by day
- Increase revenues and generate more repeat business
- Combine a program with promotion and coupon capabilities to target specific customer segments or increase the average spend of your regular customers