Perfect for takeout or delivery
Whether employees are manning the phones, working the counter or expediting delivery, they need an intuitive POS system tailored to prompt them through their specific job tasks quickly, easily and accurately. Restaurant Manager’s Delivery POS System covers all the bases to make your restaurant a success including management controls, inventory, sales, time and attendance, payments, and marketing options.
Businesses who use this POS software benefit from
One intuitive screen allows employees to select various options to customize an order. Pizza restaurants benefit from the fact that one interactive screen handles it all – from size, crust, toppings to specialty and combo orders. This keeps the employee focused on the customer – not the computer.
Restaurant Manager’s robust reporting package provides real-time sales metrics, delivery sales and a host of other sales-related data, allowing you to spend more time running your business. Information on voids, VIP customers or an employee nearing overtime can be set to automatically alert you via your cell phone or email.
Orders are labeled with the customer name and phone number at the call station, marked with the elapsed time at the expediter station, and sent out with the driving instructions and map code at the driver station. Restaurant Manager’s POS system also offers an alarm feature that identifies all orders that aren’t out the door within a specific amount of time.
Back office reporting
Robust and flexible reporting helps you make better business decisions. Improve management with these reports and stay in compliance with local regulators.
Print and display for food preparation
Make fewer kitchen errors and improve customer satisfaction with features such as “updated item” banner alerts and displaying the quantity for modifiers.
Fast Order Switching
Quickly and easily switch between existing orders and start new orders directly from the order entry. The number of touches can be streamlined to 60% in most restaurants.
The POS system offers a built-in database that allows you to track customer order history, driving directions, birthdays and email addresses to quickly and accurately fill orders.
“Before we had Restaurant Manager, servers weren't charging for small add-ons, like a side of peanut butter for example. Restaurant Manager's Quick Service POS makes it easy to catch these small sales so I don’t lose that revenue.”
Enhance your Restaurant POS System with these value-added services
- Generate new revenue streams
- Provide your customers with an easy and convenient way to place orders and increase sales while reducing labor costs
- Eliminate ordering errors due to miscommunication, reducing both waste and costs
- Store an order and automatically send it to the food prep area to guarantee timely delivery
- Combine with Restaurant Manager’s Online Ordering to reduce the number of phone calls during busy hours
Kitchen Display Monitor (KDS)
- Eliminate the “paper trail” clutter that is prevalent in many kitchens
- Increase efficiency, speed and order accuracy when used in conjunction with selected kitchen printers
- Turn tables faster or get orders delivered quicker due to orders coming out of the kitchen rapidly
- Metrics provide owners with detailed information on where bottlenecks happen and how to eliminate them
- Create receipts that link to inventory items to menu items
- Track exact item quantity sold by customer count or by day
- Easily track high-dollar items (steaks, lobster, dough-balls) that are often the target of internal theft or “sweethearting” with the “Counter” feature
- Increase revenues and generate more repeat business
- Combine a program with powerful promotion and coupon capabilities to target specific customer segments
- Boost the average spend of your regular customers
- Reduce wait times
- Maintain a quieter atmosphere by eliminating the need for an overhead PA system
- Locate guests more quickly