If you love sales, networking, startups and have a sales background, then we have a unique opportunity for you.
RestaurantManager.com currently has a great career opportunity for a Sales Development Specialist who will support our existing and incoming customer. The main focus will be prospect new customers from all business types and determine needs/interests. The key initiatives of this position will be to expand payment services.
We are looking for someone to be based: San Antonio TX.
As a Sales Development Specialist, you will:
- Receive services product training.
- Manage and grow a territory running appointments, lead generation, partnering and networking with small and medium sized businesses.
- Analyze prospects and clients merchant information through our consultative sales approach.
- Recommend both payment services and point of sale systems to meet your client’s needs.
- We reward hard work and over achievement with bonuses and incentives.
- Earn unlimited commissions through residual income.
Job requirements include:
- Experience in face to face, business to business prospecting and developing sales opportunities through referrals from existing customers as well as networking within the business community
- Proven outside sales track record in high contact, short sales cycle, business to business sales model
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform responsibilities without direct supervision
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to cultivate self source opportunities
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales expectations
- Must be able to communicate to prospects and clients in simple and valuable terms, concepts, technology, and various solutions.